So, thinking you're in for wedgie, eh?
YOU LEFT YOUR NIPPLES UNPROTECTED!!!!!
**gives MM4 a purple nurple**
Oh, and nice to see you back. [img]smile.gif[/img]
TADAAAAAA !!!!
*crickets singing
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
[img]cool.gif[/img]
Working like an ass all these days, had no time to check the board lately. Also I got the new "Laptop" at the office and couldn't find the @#$% password until today.
Sooooo.....what's new ??.....noooo that's too "passe"
*Prepares for multi wedgies session
So, thinking you're in for wedgie, eh?
YOU LEFT YOUR NIPPLES UNPROTECTED!!!!!
**gives MM4 a purple nurple**
Oh, and nice to see you back. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OUCH !!! OUCH !!! OUCH !!!!Originally posted by plain ole' KK:
So, thinking you're in for wedgie, eh?
YOU LEFT YOUR NIPPLES UNPROTECTED!!!!!
**gives MM4 a purple nurple**
Oh, and nice to see you back. [img]smile.gif[/img]
DON'T STOP !!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] err...I mean.....STOP YOU FOOL !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Meg......I see more movement latelly, must be the season.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
welcome back!
Hey, Isn't today "Dia de los muertos" in Mex ? Or was it yesterday ?
I see now....
Guess Dajistano is waiting for a "Day of the dead" movie made in Mexico.....could be an interesting plot...don't know if someone else has done it....
![]()
Welcome back, Tony!
*gives wedgie*
Any robo-bug project lately Andy ?
hey hey!
Whopper Jr was looking for ya over on the WB.
Bookmarks